Share House is designated for having a community life with your share mates, not with your friends from outside. WabiSabi House does not ban inviting friends during the permitted hours, but please act with maturity.
- You cannot walk in the house with your shoeson. Take off your shoes at the entrance. Shoes must be kept in the shoe closet or your own room.
- It is your responsibility to secure your valuables. Make sure do not leave your personal items at the community area, and lock up the door every time you go out. Wabi Sabi House will not take any responsibility for loss of your belongings.
- Clean up your own mess after you use common space. Dishes and pans must be washed and put back the shelf soon after you use.
- No smoking at all inside the building and its site. Fire hazards such as making fire, fireworks and BBQ in the house with out manager is prohibited.
- Turn off the light and A/C when you leave the common space.
- Take out your own trash from your room to collection point. Trash must be separated into some categories. (Combustible waste, recyclable resources, etc.) Refer to instruction issued by the word office carefully and follow the rules.
- You need to respect the other residents of your share house. We do not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse, such that any offends will be taken very seriously and will result in a warning, and may result in expulsion from our share house.
- If these rules are not followed, you will receive a warning, and if they are repeatedly ignored you will be asked to leave the share house.